Cloudflare’s 18.104.22.168 WARP VPN (free, unlimited bandwidth) is only officially supported via their mobile apps currently, but there is a way to have your other devices use the WARP network.
IMPORTANT NOTE: while connected to WARP VPN, your IP address may be shown to services you visit, contrary to other typical VPN services. Regardless, this is a great option to have to encrypt your Internet traffic when connected on public wifi (hotel/airport/cafe).
- Go to https://cf-warp.glitch.me/warp.conf (credits: https://github.com/maple3142/cf-warp, source code: https://glitch.com/edit/#!/cf-warp)
- Save the generated warp.conf file to your computer
- Install WireGuard: https://www.wireguard.com/install/
- Windows/Mac: import the warp.conf file via the WireGuard interface
- Linux: run wg-quick up ~/Downloads/warp.conf (or the location where you downloaded the file)
- To disconnect, run wg-quick down ~/Downloads/warp.conf (or the location where you downloaded the file)
- Tip: for convenience you can sudo cp ~/Downloads/warp.conf /etc/wireguard/warp.conf to instead type wg-quick up warp and wg-quick down warp
- Test: https://dnsleaktest.com/